President Museveni in his words said that,
“I want to reassure the country and our tourists that Uganda is safe and we shall continue to improve the security in our parks. Come and enjoy the Pearl of Africa”
This followed from his previous tweet on 07th April, 2019 that showed his aim of dealing with the isolated pockets of criminals in reference to Tuesday’s kidnapping episode that had US national Sue Kimberly Endecott and game driver Jean-Paul Mirenge abducted by unknown gunmen in Queen Elizabeth National Park in south-western Uganda.
@KagutaMuseveni Tweet: “We shall deal with these isolated pockets of criminals. However, I want to reassure the country and our tourists that Uganda is safe and we shall continue to improve the security in our parks. Come and enjoy the Pearl of Africa.”
@KagutaMuseveni Tweet: “Last evening, security officials briefed me about the rescue of American tourist Kimberly Sue and her Ugandan guide, Jean Paul Mirenge, who had been kidnapped by criminals in Queen Elizabeth National Park,” President Museveni said.

































